What Health Problems does Acupuncture Treat?
Acupuncture is a specific technique within Chinese Traditional Medicine that involves inserting thin
needles into the body at specific points to promote healing and alleviate various health conditions.
In ancient times Acupuncture was used to treat Asian populations for a variety of health
condition. Traditional medicine is a complete medicine to treat everyone for everything.
Chinese medicine is comprised of a variety of things and included;
- An Mo Tui Na (Chinese massage/Chinese physiotherapy)
- Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Chinese dietetics
- Fung Shui (The Enviromental effect on the body)
- Tai Chi (The art of movement)
Qi Gong (The art of breathing)
As you can see it is quite comprehensive.
More commonly people come into the clinic for Acupuncture treatment needing help with:
Alleriges (Hayfever, rhinitis ect…)
- Cancer support
- Digestive conditions (IBS, ulcerative collitis, Crohn’s disease ect…)
- Pain (all types of arthritis, joints, disc herriations ect…)
- Reproductive conditions (Men and Women)
- Infertility (Men and Women)
- Lack of Energy
- Low immune function
- Inflammation conditions
Headaches and Migraines
Chinese medicine and Acupuncture can treat so many conditions because it sees the body as a
whole and attempts to enhance a personal natural healing ability so results are often long
Find out more about how we can best help you by calling the clinic and booking your